- 40 acres near Billingsly with county road
access. Planted in Loblolly pine in 1999. Good timber and rural residential
- 120 acres near Jacksonville. Planted in
Loblolly pine in 1998. Access on private woods road.
- 81 acres near Jacksonville. Planted in
Loblolly pine in 1998. Small creek on property. Access is private woods road
about 50 feet from paved county road.
- 120 acres near Anniston. Planted in Loblolly
pine in 1997. Twenty acres of hardwood .
- 126 acres with 1 mile on Yellow Leaf Creek in
north Chilton County. County road frontage. Planted in Loblolly pine in
2002. Excellent development opportunity.
- 277 acres 1 mile from Jemison. Planted in
Loblolly pine in 1998. Creek and 60 acres of hardwood timber. Good hunting
and investment tract.
- 57 acres near Maplesville with ¼ mile paved
road frontage. Natural pine and hardwood about 10 years old. One-half level
and one-half rolling. Good home site. Water and power.
- 120 acres 5 miles from Thorsby in north
Chilton County. Planted in Loblolly pine in 1996. Has creek and 18 acres of
- 120 acres near Pentonville. 55 acres of 14-16
year old pines ready to thin. Beautiful hardwoods. Unique combo of
investment and recreation.
- 89 acres near Nixburg. Pines planted in 2002.
Very level, good land. High site index. ¼ mile paved road frontage.
- 97 acres near Goodwater about 5 miles from
Highway 280. Planted in Loblolly pine in 2000.
- 110 acres near West Jefferson. 2000’ on
Locust Fork River. Access on private woods road. Timber a mix of natural
pine and hardwood predominantly 10 years old.
- 78 acres at Talladega Springs. Pines planted
1998. Level land with excellent site index. ¼ mile county road frontage.
- 108 acres touching Talladega city limits.
4000’ on Northern by-pass. Mixed timber and rolling pasture. Paved road
frontage, water, power and sewer.
- 32 acres in Talladega city limits. Zoned for
residential and located in nice sub- division. Frontage on Jackson Trace and
Broadway Ave. Water, power and sewer.
- 59 acres in Talladega city limits. Zoned
industrial. Mixed pasture and timber. Mostly level. Frontage on 3 paved
streets. Water, power and sewer.
- 482 acres at Dadeville. Loblolly pine planted
in 1998. Over 1 mile of paved frontage. 3 miles from U. S. Highway 280.
Water and power. Excellent development opportunity.